KHOTANG DORPA CHIURIDANDA ONE TALEGHAR

Sunday, August 16, 2009

khotangedorpali

Nepal is the beautiful country in the world .It is full up mountains, hills, forest, water and many kinds of animals etc.We found there many kinds of flowers and birds so really looks like beautiful. There are many kinds of peoples stay like Rai, Limbu, Chhetri, Braman and shrestha etc. I mean daiba ram chamling please all friends l want to tell u something but I can't explain. Because stone is enough to break a glass ...one sentence is enough to break a heart... One seconded is enough to fall in love and one misunderstanding is sufficient to break friendship .Friendship is the rainbow between to hearts. So that i want to friendship with all world wide friends till and end .I can't lose my all dear friends .thank you very much .start to see this and I want to advice. Thanks waiting for yours advice ok Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment